The 2nd Annual iBev Digital & Social Media Conference for the Beverage Industry is Happening March 14, 2014
The 2nd Annual iBev Digital & Social Media Conference for the Beverage Industry presented by Bottlenotes is happening March 14 at the picturesque Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. Attendees will have the opportunity to sit in on multiple panels that are stacked with industry leaders. Examples of panels include:
- Historical Look on How Beverage Brands Identified and Engaged Influencers & Evolving Communications with Influencers
- Marketing in the Moment: The Live Opportunity for Beverage Marketers on Twitter
- Best Practices for Identifying and Engaging Influencers
- Leading Mobile Applications Engaging Wine and Craft Beer Enthusiasts
- Leveraging Digital and Social Media to Drive Sales (Part 1)
- Keynote Conversation: The Role of the Digital Critic
- Leveraging Digital and Social Media to Drive Sales (Part 2)
- How Spirit Brands are Engaging Influencers via Digital & Social Media
- Top 20 Tips for Driving Authentic Engagement with your Influencers via Social Media
- Engaging and Empowering Your Influencers via Video
Mutineer Magazine is proud and excited to be a media partners of this year’s event. With promo code MUTINEER, your ticket will be discounted to $350.
To learn more about the conference and its speakers, or to purchase tickets, visit their webpage.