For the second year, Campo de Encanto Pisco is inviting every American Bartender to join them in Peru for one amazing week this March, 2013 to roll up their sleeves, experience the harvest and fermentation of the Pisco grapes, distillation, and then learn the craft of blending Campo de Encanto Pisco
1) You must be an actively employed bartender working in a bar or restaurant.
2) Your bar/restaurant of employment must feature Campo de Enanto Pisco on its cocktail menu.
3) Film a short video of yourself making your cocktail and telling us why you want to be a Distiller’s Apprentice.
4) In the video, first introduce yourself and then take a minute to sincerely tell us why you want to learn more about distillation, Pisco, and making Campo de Encanto. We’re looking for bartenders with honesty and integrity as much as those with great culinary technique.
5) In the video please show your bar/restaurant’s printed cocktail menu which features the selected Encanto cocktail.
6) The video must be named and uploaded according to the following format to your YouTube Channel: NAME_CITY_BAR_COCKTAIL_2013
7) Then, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your video informing us that your video has been uploaded, and that you’d like to be considered.
8) VIDEO MUST BE UPLOADED BY 11:59pm PST ON FEBRUARY 15, 2013