Throughout the month of December we are giving away a several beverage books courtesy of Sterling Publishing, some of which were featured in the holiday edition of Mutineer Library in Issue 26.
The books up for grabs are:
- The World Atlas of Beer, By Tim Webb and Stephen Beaumont
- Kevin Zraly’s Windows on the World Complete Wine Course, By Kevin Zraly
- The New York Times Book of Wine Edited by Howard G. Goldberg with a foreword by Eric Asimov
- Pocket Wine Book 2013, by Oz Clarke
- Wines of The Southern Hemisphere: The Complete Guide, by Mike DeSimone and Jeff Jenssen
To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment answering the scavenger hunt questions below and the name of the book you are most interested in. The winner will be chosen completely at random and the book will be mailed to you after the Giveaway is complete. Sorry, this giveaway is open to U.S. readers only.
Scavenger Hunt Questions:
- 1. Fill in the blank of this sentence, as seen in a post about absinthe by Brian Robinson, “Products that tout _______ content are looking to make a buck off of the drug culture, trying to promote absinthe as something other than alcohol.”
- 2. In the post titled New Product Spotlight: Art in the Age RHUBY by Mutineer Brian Kropf, what did Ben Franklin send John Bartram?
- 3. In what post does Mutineer Alan Kropf write “I have found the most incredibly useless wine innovation to date.”
- 4. In the post titled Mad Men’s John Williams, by Mutineer Alan Kropf, what Mad Men star does Mr. Williams “swindle surfing lessons from?”
- 5. In the Mutineer Interview with Dos Equis Most Interesting Man In The World by Mutineer Alan Kropf, what does he drink with each “puff of a good cigar?”