Two years ago, within only a few weeks of each other, both Mutineer Magazine and Blue Palms Brewhouse were established in Los Angeles, CA. We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary this past May 2010, with an epic Red Carpet Tasting Event and a rockin’ after party at Blue Palm Brewhouse. This Saturday, we encourage you join us and Blue Palms founder, Brian Lenzo, in celebrating the 2nd Anniversary of our good friends Blue Palms Brewhouse in Hollywood, California.
Blue Palms 2nd Anniversary Celebration
- When: Saturday, August 14th
- Time: 2pm-2am
- Where: Blue Palms Brewhouse
6124 Hollywood Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Description: Join us at Blue Palms Brewhouse for our Second Anniversary bash! Last year was a blast and this year we are topping it. We have taken over the parking lot for our 200lb pig and 400lb rib roast, plus we have added a cigar lounge, and live music with The Firkins…oh yeah, and the beer! We are offering over 40++ World Class Beers, for your drinking enjoyment.
- Cost: General public is welcome, but the specialty beers will only be available with wristband. Pre-sale wristband is $40 for 12 tasters (5oz. pours) available HERE. Wristbands bought day of receive 10 tasters for $40.
- Additional Information: Pig Roast and Whiskey Bar for wristband holders only. There will also be a “Dunk Tank” on site, where attendees will be given a chance to get a favorate staff member wet.
A sneak peak at the tap list (more will be added):
Old Rasputin XII, Black Xantus, Stone 08 08 08, 2008 TenFidy, Oude Lambic Marriage Parfait, Bruery Barrel Aged Coton, Ommegang Rouge Batch 2, Alpine Hoppy Birthday, Alpine Pure Hoppiness, Pliny the Elder, Damnation, 2009 Brandy Barrel Angel Share, Craftsman Summers End Sour, Lost Abbey Older Viscosity, Green Flash Citra, Old Stock 2009, Telegraph Dry-Hopped XX, Sudwerk Imperial Pilsner Drakes, Hopocalypse Double IPA, Speakeasy Barrel Aged Ritual Payback Porter, 2008 10 Month Aged Allagash Curieux, Sierra Nevada Black Barleywine, San Diego Brewing Company Hopnotic and HopGoddess, San Diego Brewing Company Hopnotic, New Belgium Dark Heather Saison, 2008 Saison DuPont, Marin White Knuckle, Kern River Citra, Ryan Sulivan’s Barrel Aged Stout,Sally Brown Caffe Baracco, Green Flash Super Freak, La Douze, Pizza Port – Night Rider, Coffee Monster, Sticky Stout, Poor Mans IPA, Good Grief Brown, and Kung Fu Elvis. Ballast Point- Sculpin Draft, Sculpin Cask, Sour Wench.
Special limited kegs from:
Pizza Port San Clemente, Marin Brewing, Moylans, Sierra Nevada, Kerns River, Green Flash, Fifty Fifty, Alesmith, Firestone Walker, Ladyface, The Bruery, New Belgium, Avery, and a few secret beers to be revealed the day of.