Ever wonder why people go crazy at awards events? FINE BEVERAGES! For the people that win, there will be drinks of celebration. For the people that lose, there will be drinks of consolation. Everyone else gets to drink too, which means awards shows make for some of the best parties.
Check out this grocery list of beverages for the Screen Actors Guild Awards on January 23:
- 102 magnums of Dry Creek Vineyard’s exclusive 10th Anniversary SAG Awards® Cabernet-based 2007 Cuvée
- 204 bottles of Dry Creek Vineyard’s 2007 Russian River Valley Chardonnay
- 192 Bottles of 2008 Dry Creek Vineyard Sonoma County Fumé Blanc & 2007 Dry Creek Vineyard Sonoma County Heritage Zinfandel.
- 378 magnums of Champagne Taittinger Brut La Française
- 1548 glass decanters of Voss sparkling and still water.
- 6,720 unbreakable third-liters of Voss still water
- 108 bottles of Grey Goose Original Vodka
- 7 bottles Grey Goose La Poire,
- 7 bottles Grey Goose L’Orange
- 7 bottles Grey Goose Le Citron