The fine people over at El Tesoro sent us these Halloween cocktails, and being the upstanding blog we are, we decided to share them with you all.
The Devil’s Tequila Furnace
– El Tesoro™ Platinum Tequila
– Tabasco® Sauce
– Lime wedge
– Fill a tall shot glass with El Tesoro Platinum Tequila. Add a few drops of Tabasco and stir gently. Lick some salt off your hand, drink the tequila, and bite the lime, and them scream at the top of your lungs.
The El Tesoro Tequila Ghost
– 2 oz. El Tesoro Reposado Tequila
– 1/2 oz. Anise
– 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
– Mix the El Tesoro Reposado Tequila, Anise, and Lemon juice filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into a spooky cocktail glass over ice. Top with a splash of club soda and watching out of things that go bump in the night.
This one isn’t an official El Tesoro cocktail, but I figured you probably don’t have anise available in your kitchen and may not like Tabasco, so here is an alternative.
– 2 oz El Tesoro Reposado Tequila
– Pour the 2 oz. of El Tesoro Reposado Tequila into a shot glass, pint glass, flask, cereal bowl, or any other container that transports liquid and then drink it.